Most companies today are participating in some form of content marketing. Studies show that companies that can produce a majority of their leads through online channels will grow quicker and are more profitable than companies that relied more heavily on traditional marketing campaigns for generating leads. Here are some content marketing methods that you can incorporate into your overall marketing strategy to increase growth and profits.
Your company’s website is one of the most valuable content marketing tools in your arsenal. With a little attention, it can become your most powerful tool for generating leads. Your site can be used to leverage both blogging and search engine optimization to increase traffic to your site. Your company website should include static web page content, stock educational content, and flow educational content to gain the highest return on investment.
A natural extension of content marketing are the numerous social media platforms that have become popular. They work as content marketing tools in a couple of ways. First, your content can be posted directly to the platforms in the form of tweets, status updates, and dialog with other users. Secondly, you can use them to introduce different pieces of content that link back to blog posts, whitepapers, and other content on your site.
Email marketing is a technique that involves cultivating a targeted list of contacts and sending them emails periodically that contain educational content and offers. You are offering your prospective customers information that will help them, making them more eager to do business with you down the road.
Web analytics tools comprise the unseen data behind your content marketing efforts. They allow you to monitor the activity on your website such as how many visitors, downloads, and where the traffic originated from. You should use these tools to measure the success of your content marketing campaigns.
Stock content refers to the educational resources that you make available on your website for potential and current customers to download. Stock content includes whitepapers, guides, ebooks, research studies, and books. They help to enhance your reputation as a thought leader in your industry.
When you first begin your content marketing campaign, it is essential that you don’t rely on a single tool, but rather leverage multiple content marketing tools. By leveraging these five methods, you can turn your online presence into a lead generating machine, helping to grow your business into a high-profit business.
Content Marketing Tips to Increase Customer Engagement
For many businesses, content marketing campaigns have become a huge part of consumer engagement and gaining the attention of the right audience online. However, it’s getting harder for companies to stand out among the sea of video, audio, images, blogs, documents, and more. Making matters worse is the fact that almost every business and marketing professional is finding themselves stuck in a rut trying to create enough high-quality content to get the desired engagement from their customers. Here are ten content marketing tips every business needs to know to be successful in engaging their customers.
- You should use your content to lead your customers through the buying process slowly. Avoid rushing them full-throttle through the conversion.
- Use social ads to help increase the reach of your content marketing campaign. Pushing it through your social channels can give you a boost. A $10 to $20 boost on Facebook can go a long way.
- Build your content around a takeaway for your audience. If your audience has to work to see the value in your content, it won’t work. The best marketing shouldn’t feel like marketing.
- Take every opportunity to guest blog on popular industry sites. Make sure you put a link back to your site. Guest blogging will help you build traffic and your brand authority.
- Create a solid content marketing strategy. The most successful content marketers will have a documented plan in place before they begin creating content.
- Create a solid plan for promoting your content. Utilize a checklist for each post that lists all of the social media channels and applications you want to utilize to promote your content.
- Pay close attention to your analytics. Your analytics allow you to keep track of your most popular topics and those that are bringing traffic to your site. Create more of what works and get rid of the dead weight in your marketing strategy.
- Talk and write as if you’re speaking to a friend. Your audience will be far more likely to engage with content that is conversational.
- Share your content and include the social media sharing buttons next to your posts.
- Include evergreen content in your marketing strategy. It will continue to increase your traffic, long after the trending topics have disappeared.
Content marketing is a must for any business that wants to be successful. Remembering these tips when you are developing your content for your marketing campaign will help you to see a higher engagement from your customers.
Tips for Developing an Email Marketing Campaign That’s Successful
A fundamental element of any content marketing strategy is the email marketing campaign. Email marketing provides businesses the chance to build relationships with their prospects, obtain essential data, and help to boost a company’s marketing return on investment. Unfortunately, many companies miss the mark when it comes to developing a campaign and continue to fall short when it comes to the campaign’s performance.
For companies to build, execute, and maintain an effective email marketing campaign, it is essential they pay close attention to their audience and the message they are sharing while avoiding the common trap of inundating their audience with self-promotional messages. Getting on the right path for campaigns that boost lead nurturing and returns, here are some helpful tips for creating a successful email marketing campaign.
Start with an Objective
Before you start creating your email marketing campaign, it is important to understand your primary objective. Many business owners get stuck on the open rate data of their emails, thinking that they need to focus more on the subject line to get more opens. However, there is usually a disconnect between the subject line and the content in the email, which increases the chances that the email will get deleted. To create email campaigns that bring value to both you and your customers, you need to focus on your target audience and think about what content will provide them with the most value.
Make Sure the Subject Line is Clear
Having a clear subject line that tells the reader exactly what is inside the email is extremely important. The subject line that you create needs to quickly tell the reader the benefits that you are providing in hopes of creating an immediate emotion. It then must provide an enticing call to action to drive the consumer to the landing page where the content or offer reside.
Use Direct Copy and a Call to Action
When writing the email content, focus on creating concise copy that speaks directly to your target audience and describes the direct benefit they will receive from the click. Your reader should want to click after reading the content of the email because there is an immediate, emotional benefit. Informing the reader that there is more valuable content drives their curiosity and delivers them to your site.
Developing a successful email marketing campaign is not complicated, it merely takes some pre-planning and thought. By following these tips, you can rest assured your next email marketing campaign will be successful.
👉 Make sure to leave a comment below to get the newest ways to Make Money Online straight to your inbox.